Tuesday, August 13, 2013

KIT CARSON LODGE • SILVER LAKE, CA

The deck at the main lodge at Silver Lake, CA. The folks that run this resort do a "mighty fine job". There is no cell phone service there so the good folks that run the place are more than happy to let you use the telephone in an emergency. The food was excellent as well. Check it out here. It rained for two days while I was there in June of this year. Late Spring through the Summer months it's rare for it to rain. It cooled things off and gave us a reason to light a fire in the fireplace.  If you drill into this blog you'll see some more photos.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.