Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FORMERLY SAMBO'S

It's hard to imagine that this restaurant was once named Sambo's. It was a national chain! When I moved to Santa Cruz I had breakfast here. When it changed the name to Denny's I ate here a couple of times and experienced Denny's "on the road" and swore I would never eat in one again. Well a while back I was desperate for breakfast and decided to chance it. Hey! It wasn't really all THAT bad! So I came here again today and read my owner's manual for my new camera. Yeah, I admit it. I have been reading the manual. Lots of great features. Had to try out one of the settings and here it is.

Taken using Canon 5D Mark II with 17-40mm f4.0 lens

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.