Thursday, March 29, 2012

ONLY IF I HAVE TO. I MEAN REALLY HAVE TO.....

This is the scene that greets patients when they arrive at the Palo Alto Medical Clinic Urgent Care facility in Santa Cruz. I was there tonight having an MRI done of my shoulder. Unlike earlier in the day, the hall and waiting room for Urgent Care was quiet and empty. I just had to take an opportunity to photograph it. When I have to come to Urgent Care, it's because I'm really feeling bad. Like most people, I'm not my best when I arrive and there is kind of an unreal haze that greets me. I tried to simulate that by creating a vignette when I took the shot.

Used a Canon 5D Mark II with a 17-40mm wide angle lens. Bracketing shots for HDR effect. Lightroom 4.0, Photoshop 5CS extended, Topaz Adjust 5 and Details 2.0.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.