Tuesday, November 29, 2011

YOSEMITE IN THE FALL OF 2005



Three photos I took while photographing Yosemite with a group of men I knew. I had just sustained a very painful injury and couldn't walk very much or far. These photos were taken just a short distance from the car we were in. It's also the first series of photos I had taken using a tripod. Not a very good one but it did give the camera enough stability to avoid digital artifacts that come with handheld motion. Now I have a great tripod and all of my photos have to be shot using it. My hands are too shaky now.
Taken with a Canon 10D using a 17 - 40mm lens

2 comments:

Cynthia Nicole said...

SO amazing! I guess you have a great camera that can collect such sharp detail.

ps- i still think your blog got too wide! I have to scroll left to right to read it.
C

Anonymous said...

Ray, I cruz'd around your blog and saw lots of great photos. I like the care you've taken with the capture, presentation and descriptions. The quality level is very high. Jeffery Luhn

Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.