Sunday, June 05, 2011

TREES OF SHAME

About five years ago I started a blog that addressed the care and treatment of local trees. One thing or another came along and I lost contact with that mission. I'm back on the job now as "The Rogue Arborist".
After spending years and years dealing with tree issues as the City Arborist for the City of Santa Cruz, I am well seasoned in the art of diagnosing poor care and pruning methods as they apply to trees. I invited you to drop by and read my harangues and perhaps you will feel enthused enough to point out some of these mistreated friends. The comments regarding the tree pictured above can be found at http://hackedtrees.blogspot.com

Hope you drop by and leave a comment and sign up for email notices when I post something new. I don't get your address. It is an automatic response to my postings.
Thanks.
Taken with an iPhone

Comments? Send me an email here.
Or
Click one of the boxes below for a quick reaction.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.