Thursday, June 02, 2011

FORTY YEARS ON...AND FIFTY-ONE TODAY

This photo was taken in June 1960. This is my family. We were friends through Junior High and High School. We decided to have our photo taken for "posterity" and we are all very glad we did. I guess. I write that because in the photograph below taken 40 years later in 2000 we all look just a "tad" older and certainly wiser. 
Since this photo taken in 2000 one of the members has sadly passed away. He is pictured in the front row on the far left. We all miss him very much and look forward to our continued commitment and friendship into the future.


Comments? Send me an email here.
Or
Click one of the boxes below for a quick reaction.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.