Tuesday, June 28, 2011

115 YEARS OLD TODAY!


My father. Born in 1896 died in 1972.  The top photograph was taken in 1900 when he was 4 years old. The one just above was taken about the time I was born. I have others. I just can't find them right now. I have posted a photo of his close family here. My son and I went back to my father's birthplace and burial location on the centennial of his birth. I wanted my son to have some connection with his heritage. When he gets older perhaps he'll appreciate the time there and want to know more about his family's past.


Comments? Send me an email here.
Or
Click one of the boxes below for a quick reaction.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.