Wednesday, January 07, 2009

HALT! WHO GOES THERE?

Raining. Gnomes are standing guard. Suits my mood. Aching and tired. Each day is an amazing series of events if I just pay attention. My wife is upset with her work and is concerned about my injuries and the pain medicine I'm taking. I seem to be relaxed(subdued) and slow moving to myself but I'm able to drive, do errands, grocery shop, carry out the trash and do what ever I can around the house. I know that I am depressed and I would like to talk to my wife but she seems to have problems of her own. Either it's too early or too late to talk. I thought women wanted a man that would talk about his feelings. My gnomes are standing guard.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.