Monday, January 05, 2009

UNEXPECTED RAINY DAY

This is a shot out of the kitchen window. I woke up this morning to the wonderful sound of rain on the windows of my bedroom. Oh boy, this is a great opportunity to just pull the cover up over my head and go back to sleep. My bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever experienced. I've been feeling pretty down lately. Lots of pain in my lower leg (multiple fractures), I had to have my left knee aspirated. That's where the stick a horse sized needle in the knee and suck out excess blood to bring the swelling down. I could not bend my leg all day and it was very painful. Shit. I had four MRI's yesterday. Two of my lower back with and without a contrast and two of my pituitary gland in the center of my brain to check on secretions that may be responsible for a variety of kidney problems. Needless to say it's been a real challenge. I go out to my favorite places to eat and order the cheapest thing on the menu that I like. My wife is always complaining that I spend money uselessly. The droplets on the twig reminded me how much I'd like to be able to cry. I've come close but just can't quite get the dam to break. I love it when it rains.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.