Tuesday, September 27, 2005

LIGHTHOUSE STATE BEACH

This is a view of the Lighthouse Museum and Lighthouse State Beach looking East. I'm in a "bucket" at the end of a 55' tall boom arm attached to a truck when the photo was taken. This is a very popular beach in Santa Cruz, CA. Notice the outcropping of rocks out in the Monterey Bay just to the right of Lighthouse Point. It's a rock that is generally covered with California Seals. They bay or honk or something obnoxious most of the night. I live about a half mile from here and I can hear them bellowing at all hours of the day and night. It's a nice sound though.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.