Sunday, January 10, 2016

SUNRISE AT SANTA CRUZ SMALL CRAFT HARBOR

I've been focused on getting in 10,000 steps in each day and I have been starting before sun-up. I know. I know. It's so unlike me but I'm actually enjoying it. I've met some really enjoyable people, seen some old friends and some not so good friends as well as wonderfully interesting looking people with their dogs and children. Sometimes they are one and the same...but I digress. I have been walking from Arana Gulch Greenbelt down to the small craft harbor and back and this morning I was gifted this very nice sunrise. I rewarded myself with a great breakfast at Aldo's and made some more friends. What a great life I am beginning to forge for myself again. Whoopee!! I posted a warning a couple of entries ago for 2016 to look out because here I come.

1 comment:

Billiefromthebeach said...

What a great photo and I totally agree with your attitude, cause :here I come is my motto for this year also"

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.