Friday, October 03, 2014

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ~ Monty Python

Yes. I live in a pretty amazing and weird place. Santa Cruz, California, US is filled with interesting people, places, and things. Here's one of them. I don't intend to put a bumper sticker on my truck. Notice I didn't say NEVER. I've had too many "NEVERS" come back and bite me on the ass. IMHO bumper stickers remove what little privacy left. If I had this car I wouldn't use it for a bank robbery getaway car. 
The Mystery Spot is a very interesting place as well. I've only been there once. The optical illusions gave me a headache and sick to my stomach. If you're brave(stupid) enough to go there you will probably see what I mean. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.