Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I THINK THE BATTERY IS DEAD


This photo is of what's left of a truck in Berlin, Nevada. If you clicked on the link you'll see a photo of this same truck in a much earlier time. There is another photo of it in the post below. When I go to ghost towns and find old vehicles still there in various stages of decay I often wonder why they weren't used to leave. Why did they leave them behind? Of course, in this case, I think it was because the battery was dead and no one had any jumper cables. Who knows? This little "town" was only about a two block area and apparently everything centered around the mine. Any housing used by workers is gone. Near by is an interesting site where Ichthyosaurs were discovered so both places were quite interesting. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.