Friday, December 14, 2012

AFTER THE KING TIDES

 This is the "Surfer's Museum Lighthouse" in Santa Cruz, California, US. During the last three days Santa Cruz has experienced "King Tides" and there was a good deal of excitement about being able to investigate tide pools that normally would be in water too deep to see. High tides and low tides. I missed them both! I did get down to the beach late today. These are the images  I captured. Hope you enjoy them.
The museum is a very special place for me. 
It is where I met my wife on our blind date in 1996.
Santa Cruz, California is the most beautiful place to live. 
I'm grateful I have the pleasure of being here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.