Saturday, November 17, 2012

ROUND BALL COMES TO SANTA CRUZ




END OF THE WORK DAY

Professional basketball will start in December here in Santa Cruz, CA. The Santa Cruz Warriors. It's actually a D-League team. Kinda like a "farm team" the Golden State Warriors in the Bay Area will use to train and evaluate prospects. So a long-time public parking lot was acquired and construction has begun. The City of Santa Cruz is partially financing the building in hopes it will bring in revenue from fans. Time, of course, will tell. I plan on going to see the team play. It's a small house so there probably won't be any bad seats. I'll post my experience.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.