Thursday, August 16, 2012

SEAWORTHY?

Before I arrived in the Chilean Patagonia, I read about a trip from Puerto Natales into Fiordo Natales that offered a close look at what was left of several glaciers in the area. I awakened early and went down to the dock to check out the boat and this is what I saw. Hmmmm....? Am I going to actually get on this boat and travel several hours to see receding ice? Well I decided that I'd continue my adventure here in Chile so I did go. It wasn't a beauty to look at but it was seaworthy and the trip was great. If you've been following this blog you probably have seen the photos of the glaciers and have just arrived at my departure. Thanks for joining me on the ride.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.