Tuesday, May 01, 2012

PROGRESS?

Construction on Highway One through Santa Cruz, CA has been going on for what seems a very long time. Short sections are being widened with two year intervals. Money I suppose. Highway one is the main traffic artery through Santa Cruz. Locals use it to travel to nearby towns and it is always busy especially during normal "rush" hours. Lots of local discussion and complaining and the road work starts, is completed and moves the traffic problem just a little farther down the road. This section will move a bottleneck to a point that has been a severe problem for years. It will be interesting to see how things work out. I figured that I had better take this photo before I forget what it looked like during this time. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.