Tuesday, April 10, 2012

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Today marks the 10,000th visit from net surfers. I started this blog in August of 2005. Very little traffic for a long time. Something must have happened because hits began to increase and real momentum took off. I thank each and every person that has visited and hope you will return. I have been re-evaluating my photography and have regained a lot of my passion that, frankly has waned in the last couple of years. My health has improved and I have a camera that I have been waiting to afford for a long time so things are looking brighter.

I truly appreciate your visit and I hope you will not only come back, perhaps subscribe and tell your friends. You comments are always most welcome. Well....if you have constructive or nice things to say.

RaY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photography is a delight to see. Thanks for sharing it.

I Like your newest intro layout - especially the birds in the upper right corner :)

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.