Monday, March 26, 2012

BEGINNING AND END

This the central California coastal community of Santa Cruz. It's my home. Has been for over 30+ years. The photo was taken from the campus of the University of California~Santa Cruz. 
This is the end of my posts using my old Canon 10D DSLR. Most of the photographs before this posting were taken by this trusty and reliable camera. I have finally purchased a new Canon 5D Mark II and it is sweet! Full frame CMOS and over 22 megapixels! Lots of professional bells and whistles. I'm excited and feel a renewed passion for photography.

If you are a regular follower you will have noticed that there has been a 3 week gap between this and the last posting. Health issues for both me and my family have "laid me low" for a while but I'm back now and very glad to be.

Weeks and months from now you may come across this posting and wonder what came before. I invite you to continue to drill into the blog and check it out. I have posted photos that are perhaps not worthy of your scrutiny but I appreciate your observance and any comments you might have.

BEGINNING and END
Shot with a Canon 5D Mark II + 17-40mm f4.0 USM Canon lens

3 comments:

Cynthia Nicole said...

Congrats on your new camera.
Looking forward to seeing the new work.
Love and good health to you and yours.

Sheri said...

Congratulations on your 5d! Someday I hope to have one!

My first "big girl" camera was a 10d, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

I'm sorry to hear you and the family weren't feeling well, but am glad you're all on the mend now!

Adam Ussishkin said...

I am so glad you are back - hope everything is ok! Andy and I think of you all the time here in Tucson. Hugs,

Adam

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.