Saturday, February 11, 2012

MONTEREY BAY • SANTA CRUZ, CALIFORNIA

Saturday afternoon sunset on W. Cliff Drive in Santa Cruz, CA. Cold winds off Monterey Bay made for a very brisk walk today. Lots of people out braving the cold but clear weather. Clear weather is a problem for the area. There has been little rain during the rainy season this year. Rainfall is the main source of replenishment of key reservoirs in the area. There is quite a controversy regarding a proposed desalinization plant to be constructed near this spot. I'm not clear as the key points of contention so I'll refrain from comments on this blog. Perhaps when I have a more clearly defined view I will give my opinion. After all, this is my blog so I get to do that. I know I sure am fortunate to live in this beautiful place.
Taken with an iPhone 4S

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.