Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I LOVE A GOOD STORY

I was on my way to get my favorite blend of coffee in downtown Santa Cruz, California when I encountered this man. At first I just dismissed him as another strange person that our town has become known for so I didn't think a thing about it as I went on my way. While I was waiting for the grinder to finish I kept thinking about this guy. A storyteller. That seemed like a pretty good gig for someone that had a rich imagination. I figured I drop by and chat for a few moments on the way back to my truck so I did. 


He turned out to be quite a character. He was very pleasant, had a great sense of humor, and a very enticing voice. Perfect for telling stories. I asked if I could photograph him and he was more than willing as he commented that having his image floating around could lead to more exposure and better business. He said that he had a FaceBook account but I was unable to find it. Pity.
Photo taken with an iPhone 4S

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.