Saturday, December 03, 2011

ON THE ROAD ~ STILL

I meet some very interesting people in front of Rite-Aid on Soquel Avenue here in Santa Cruz. If you drill into this blog you will see a variety of unusual appearing people as well as cars and motorcycles. This man was "just passing through" from Oregon on his way south. He had been peddling across Colorado the year before. He sez he has been on the road for several years. Looks like he had all he could carry and, according to him, all that he needs. I'm sure he has an amazing story to tell. As usual I was too busy to take the time to talk with him a while.
Taken with an iPhone 3GS

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.