Sunday, September 11, 2011

TEN YEARS AFTER






This is my grandson. I took a photo of him on September 11, 2001 so that he could see what he looked like on the day the world changed dramatically. I grew up during the late 40's and through the 50's while the threat of an attack from Russia was "ever-present". During this past decade my grandson has been living with the knowledge that a much more insidious peril is possible. Terrorism. Today I took another photo to commemorate the 10th anniversary of that day. The title of this post is taken from the name of a group by the same name. It was one of my favorite bands during the late 60's.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.