Sunday, September 04, 2011

GORGE BRIDGE

The usual CYA signage. Notice the land actually belongs to the Taos Pueblo Tribe.
A large number of  "hippies" moved to the Taos area in the sixties after the "Fall of the Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco, California" ending the "Summer of Love". At least that's what I've been told. This looks like remnants of the Grateful Dead Deadheads and those famous enterprising ways. Hey! Everybody's trying to scratch out a livin' these days. I resisted.
Barbed wire to keep stupid people from the shallow end of the gene pool from eliminating themselves just to get listed as a winner of one of the Darwin Awards.
Looking North
Don't look down.
Looking to the South.

A sad time for friends and family. Check the link for more info.








No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.