Thursday, September 01, 2011

EARTHSHIP • TAOS, NEW MEXICO

This is my third visit here. On my first visit I thought this was a little wacky. At least at first. After rummaging through the literature I picked, I began to realize these folks are on to something. Whole Earth Catalog no doubt and it made sense if you embrace this lifestyle. 
On my second visit I was much more interested. I looked at the place, which is quite large, with new eyes and began to see that this is quite viable even though it had, to my mind, a post-apocalyptic sort of image.
This visit was nearly so profound. I was a with a dear friend and much to absorbed in conversation with him to allow for much analysis.
If I was living alone and was of-a-mind, I'd consider buying there. Taos is a very vibrant town and the prices SURE ARE REASONABLE!
I have had several people call or write regarding these photos. The links will say more than I could ever think to explain. Everything you'd probably care to know about the place is here. Drop in on a possible future.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! There must be an interesting story to go with these two pictures. Love your photos. Thanks for sharing.

Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.