Friday, September 30, 2011

IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME.....

"They" did come but it took quite a while. The open lot here was an industrial complex area that housed several different manufacturing and service businesses here in Santa Cruz, CA.  It was rumored to become a movie theater complex and residences with shops but the economy dictated otherwise. It sat empty for at least a couple of years and then demolition. The project became a condominium complex and retail outlets. It started at a bad time and struggled to sell units quickly. The retail spaces are still not fully occupied. I don't have a current photo yet but I'll make sure to update this soon.
Taken with a Canon 10D

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.