Sunday, July 10, 2011

SYNCING PROBLEMS AND LOOKING FOR HELP...

I'm kinda out of sync today. Ever have one of those days? Of course you have! I just pass it off to "This too shall pass." Although there have been times when the day seemed like all of them were like that, always had been, and always would be. As the days passed I began to take note and it helps me deal with a "fuzzy" day. Maybe people caught in the cycle of it's always been this way and always will be are the ones that are susceptible to depression and can lead to taking their lives. Young and inexperienced with the suffering of life, perhaps they didn't have enough of these days to know that life does get different. Not necessarily better. Just different and that "different" may be more tolerable and even an exuberant experienced. So. I'm out of sync today and I know where to go to get help. It's the icon just below SYNC. All I have to do is click the blue square with the white "i" next to HELP and an alternative pops up. Don't you wish all of life was like that? Well....it is! It depends on what pops up in your HELP menu. Tomorrow will be different. Now that's something that I can count on. 

Taken with my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app. to photograph my iPad screen.


Comments? Send me an email here.
Or
Click one of the boxes below for a quick reaction.

1 comment:

Cynthia Nicole said...

I hear you.
We struggle on!
Be well....

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.