Sunday, July 17, 2011

BEHOLD! MAURA ROSE de SANTA CRUZ ~ BORN AS AN ANGEL

From the moment she came into our lives it was evident that she had powers far beyond those of mere mortals. 

Even her arrival via Magic Carpet portended her greatness and the gift that she was to become to all that have been in her presence. 

Her winning smile and big bright blue eyes have cast a trance-like spell on all who looks upon her.

The photo at the top was taken on her first birthday. She is another light in our lives that brings great joy and gratitude. Praise be unto the miracle of birth.

Taken with an iPhone and a Canon 10D.

Comments? Send me an email here.
Or
Click one of the boxes below for a quick reaction.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.