Sunday, July 03, 2011

DOWNTOWN SANTA CRUZ IN EARLY JULY

It was a very warm, for us, day in July. Downtown was bustling and lots of people watching to do. I didn't have time though. I was in a hurry to buy a birthday gift for my daughter-in-law. She was born on the 4th of July. When I got out of my truck, it's the white one in the background, I heard this music and just had to check it out. I pulled out my ever-present iPhone and took this short video. If you're reading this from somewhere other than Santa Cruz and wonder what it looked like today, well here's a squint. I hope you enjoy it.

Photo and video taken with the ProCamera app on an iPhone
Video compressed with MPEG streamclip software

Comments? Send me an email here.
Or
Click one of the boxes below for a quick reaction.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.