Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

This is photograph of my family taken in Telephone, Texas around 1920. Every person in this photograph was born in Telephone. All of the children were born in this house. I found this photo on the web. A cousin of mine put it up and I lost contact with him. I had no idea this photograph even existed until a couple of years ago. I found out what my grandmother looked like by seeing this photo. I had met my grandfather. He lived with us in Globe, AZ and died in 1946. My father and all of his sisters and maybe a brother are pictured. Like most of us I didn't take the time to find out about my father when I was younger. Oh what I missed. Being as how today is FATHERS DAY, I thought I'd put it up in honor of both of these men. I miss you them more than I can express.



Comments? Send me an email here.
Or
Click one of the boxes below for a quick reaction.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.