Tuesday, April 05, 2011

DOLOS ON THE JETTY

The color and lighting in this shot is due to a video panoramic effect in an app on my iPhone. I like it though. I have been having difficulty walking. Especially long distances. On this day, yesterday, I walked quite a ways and it wasn't as uncomfortable as usual. I'm goin' again today. Probably the same place. By the way, or BTW for SMS users, these concrete seawall objects are called DOLOS. Wanna know more about them? If you live here in Santa Cruz you probably have made several trips out this jetty to the Walton Lighthouse at the entrance to the yacht harbor. Ever wonder what those "jacks" were? Well, here's your answer!! 

Taken with a Canon 10D


Please click one of the boxes below to make a quick one-word comment. 


Or....
Send me an email.  


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.