Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SURFER MUSEUM • SANTA CRUZ, CALIFORNIA

The Santa Cruz Surfer Museum is one of the most photographed buildings in Santa Cruz. I enjoy going to this location to watch the surfers. I have a couple of shots later in the blog. The introductory photo at the top of the blog was taken from this spot. It's a great place to get a real oceanside view and experience of Monterey Bay. It was a beautiful day again and I decided that since I hadn't been to the coast and hadn't been taking photos to try out new techniques that I've been reading about I'd better get out and do it. I spent about three hours at the "point" as this is called and took several photos as the sun set.

Taken with a Canon 10D


Please click one of the boxes below to make a quick one-word comment. 

Or....
Send me an email.  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.