Friday, March 18, 2011

RAINY DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

It's gonna start raining for the next week so I thought I'd take a photo of the house just for some practice. I live in a great place off the street and in a pretty quiet neighborhood. Very restful. It's a pleasure to walk in and sit down. Small and cozy. It has a sub-tropical feel this time of year. Greenery all around with fruit trees and lots of flowering perennials. This could be the last house I live in. That's cool. 

Taken with a Canon 10D


Please click one of the boxes below to make a quick one-word comment. 

Or....
Send me an email.  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.