Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LOVERS POINT


I spent a couple of weeks on the Oregon Coast a few years back and had the time of my life. I had a great time. It's a beautiful area. I was out for a walk along the rugged coastline at Cape Arago just south of Coos Bay. I stayed in the Capt. John's Motel. Great place to have a lot of fun. While I was at the Cape I stopped to enjoy the view when this couple walked out on the end of this bluff and stood hugging each other and enjoying the fantastic view. Great place.
Taken with a Canon 10D


Please click one of the boxes below to make a quick one-word comment. 

Or....
Send me an email.  

1 comment:

Cynthia Nicole said...

Gorgeous!

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.