Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MOTORCYCLE MOMMA

Now here's a woman that rides in style. I waited around for quite a while hoping to catch a glimpse of her but alas she was a no-show. The bike is pretty overwhelming. Someone, probably the owner took a lot of time to put this machine in show condition. It is quintessential Santa Cruz! I wish I would have taken more photos but I was so taken with the bike I stood there awestruck. There is a tremendous attention to detail and personalization. What a great feeling it must be to ride around town or the open road on such a classy transport.

Please click one of the boxes below to make a quick one-word comment.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.