Friday, September 03, 2010

THURSDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Yesterday, Thursday, September 2, 2010, I walked out of the first photography class I've ever taken. It's an Art Photography class at Cabrillo College. It's part of the resurgence of my interest in photography. I was driving out of the parking lot as beautiful classical music was playing on the radio that set the mood for the heavy fog and its contrast with the football stadium lights. I just had to stop and take a photo to try out some new-found information and to try and capture the moment that was so pleasant. Here it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Intriguing picture! Good for you taking a class to help you pursue your passion.

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.