Sunday, September 26, 2010

THIS OLD HOUSE




This a house in the middle of a block in the upper Westside of Santa Cruz. It is completely surrounded by other homes and unless you go down a very small alleyway, you would never know it was there. It hasn't been occupied for several years. The owners died and it has remained unused. It is such a prime 1.5 acres in a very nice area of town. I'm sure it will be developed. The bureaucracy that is required will take a lot of patience and money but I'm sure that it will be done. There is very little, if any, available space in mostly developed areas in Santa Cruz.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.