Monday, September 20, 2010

DAVE MATHEWS BAND

We were given a couple of tickets to see the Dave Mathews Band! Neither of us had been to a big concert in a long long time. So off we went. It took place at Shoreline Amphitheater in the San Francisco Bay Area. It's a great venue and it was PACKED! There are an awful lot of DMB fans in the bay area because the place was rockin' from the moment DMB came on stage. Unfortunately for me with my inability to stand very long kept me from seeing sections of the performance because the crowd stood up the minute it started and stayed that way. The music was great and I'm definitely a big fan. I'm not sure I'd go to another concert. I guess I've been to a lot when I was younger, but right now I'm not up to it. If DMB comes to your town be sure to take them in.
All these photos were taken with my iPhone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.