Saturday, August 14, 2010

DUSK

It's been overcast and no contrast in the sky in Santa Cruz for the last few days. Desperately wanting to learn more about my photography I decided to try and take advantage of the high fog and clouds to see what kind of images I could produce. Here's the Seabright Beach. Both photos were taken from the same vantage point. The upper one is of the entrance to the harbor and the bottom is the whart and part of the Boardwalk. The photo below was taken the same day but a couple of hours earlier.
Finally a break in the cloud cover. Santa Cruz Boardwalk and Beach! This is a great town. Lots to do and see.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.