Tuesday, May 04, 2010

TRANSITION • SANTA CRUZ

I go for a recuperative walk every day. Most of the time I do it in the late after noon when the light is just right for photographs. I like the E. Cliff Street walk. It extends for about 2.5 miles along the Monterey Bay. Lots of people use the walkway. It's great for rollerblades, bicycles, baby carriages, strolling seniors, joggers, and dog walkers. It can be crowded on particularly beautiful days. It makes me appreciate where I live even more. I regularly say to myself, "Self, you live here !" I know I am very fortunate.
This photo was taken with my iPhone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.