Friday, August 21, 2009

STAYING IN SHAPE


On a hot (for Santa Cruz) day filled with smoke from a smoldering forest fire nearby I spotted this really old man jogging along the sidewalk on a busy street. He was clipping along at a pretty good pace. You may not be able to see it but he has a beard and thinning hair. I suspect he was in his late 80's. He ran across in front of me as I was sitting in traffic at a light. I quickly retrieved my "point and shoot" camera and caught this short video of him while I was moving in traffic. I just put up the camera and shot where I thought he would be. Sorry about the quality.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.