Monday, August 31, 2009

ON THE ROAD FOR TWO


I met Jerry at Jeffery's ( a local eatery) and praised his bike. He told me it is a 2004 Yamaha Roadster with a 102cc engine. The sidecar is Russian. Ural Company is the manufacturer. He said that it took some getting used to to learn how to handle the extra equipment. The bike has a tendency to move to the right on highways and freeways because the roads are paved with a crown in the center to shed water during a storm. It's obvious he really loves his bike. He has taken very good care of it. If you see him on the road, give him a wave. He's really a great guy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.