Sunday, March 22, 2009

EASTSIDE BUSINESS DISTRICT • SANTA CRUZ, CALIFORNIA

Practicing panorama shots. The Rio Theater is the largest movie/performance venue in Santa Cruz. I don't go there unless there is someone/thing that really interests me. The seats are the original ones and they are really uncomfortable. Maybe I'm just getting too old to sit in a small hard seat for an hour-and-a-half anymore. Ben and I watched Watchmen at the nicest theater in town and even with great comfortable seats it was tiring (162 minutes) and uncomfortable. Anyway enough rambling. Notice the wall hangings on the side of the Rio building. Great work by a guy named Daryl. He has art all around town. Good friend of my daughter-in-law.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.