Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CRAZY CRUZ CLOUDS

One day a while back I was just getting off work and happened to look up and saw this. I'm retired now and I didn't work for UPS. So many different types of clouds. Wind currents forming them in so many different ways in such a small space. I took this shot and thought, WOW I just captured a "once-in-a-lifetime" photo. Then a few days later I came out of work and the same phenomenon happened again. It's an electromagnetic force field vortex just under Santa Cruz that produces all these weird people, events, and clouds. I love it here.

1 comment:

Boggle said...

this is a beautiful picture...just found your blog under
my IE Favorites...See you Thursday a.m.
Gail Charlotte:)

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.