Friday, November 21, 2008

EASTERN SIERRA IN THE FALL

Oh how I love the Eastern Sierra in the Fall. This photo was taken near Mono Lake just east of Yosemite. This area is rugged and dry. Sparse population and lots of room to wander in some of the most beautiful areas on earth. I went here with some "photogeeks" with the idea of shooting Aspens while they were changing color. Good luck. It was very difficult to get a good shot. Most everybody experienced the same thing. Even photographers that I consider to be very very good admitted that these trees are difficult to capture. Ansel Adams did a great job but consider the source. If you have an opportunity to go to this area, please do. You won't regret it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.