Tuesday, May 27, 2008

THE FOG COMES CREEPING IN ON LITTLE CATS FEET

This is the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz, CA. It celebrated 100 years of fun in the sun last year. It has a wooden rollercoaster that is still a great thrill to ride. During the summer months it is very common for fog to roll in on the coast especially after a very warm day in-land. The rising hot air sucks in the cooler moisture laden air of the ocean and that's how we get almost daily fog. Come to Santa Cruz for a visit and take in the Boardwalk.

The title of this post is from one of my favorite childhood poems by Carl Sandburg. "Fog".

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.