Tuesday, October 10, 2006

PASSIONATE PHOTOGRAPHER

This is a photo of a good friend named Leon at Mono Lake near Lee Vining, California. He's a very passionate photographer. He and I and a guy named Bob attended a workshop put on by Mono Basin Photographics. We had a great time and learned some very important information regarding the craft of photography. The setting for the workshop was beautiful and the weather was overcast and windy part of the time. The instructors, Stuart Scofield and his assistant Sam Hipkins were great. They are passionate about the craft of photography. I highly recommend their classes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.