Saturday, December 31, 2005

THRU A LOOKING GLASS DARKLY

It's New Years Eve and I RETIRED TODAY! Odd feeling. I've looked forward to this day for what seemed an eternity and now it's here! What's next? I know that as "one door closes another opens" and I'm not trying to see any clear image right now. Steeping in retirement... It's an odd feeling to be disconnected from something that I wanted to get away from for so long. I've never been without a job. It's comforting to know that I don't have to wait for the weekend...or schedule a vacation and wonder how long I can take....relax...relax...yeah! That's it! Relax....

OH? The photo? It's a fire in my fireplace taken through the bottom of a water glass. You would have figured it out eventually.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.