Tuesday, November 22, 2005

COMING HOME

Today, my wife and I went for a walk to give me an opportunity to exercise. I have been dealing with a back injury that has kept me immobile most of the time. Today is the first day of her vacation so we pretended we were in another place....Mendocino County, Californina. We took time to explore our "home town" like it was another place. One of the more beautiful and interesting places is Seabright Beach. This lighthouse stands at the end of a breakwater at the entrance to the Santa Cruz Harbor.

It replaced a beacon that stood for many years in the same location. To see what this place looked like with the original beacon during a storm, check out my post on October 13, "Seabright Beach - Storm".

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.