Sunday, August 16, 2015

SILVER LAKE CABIN

A couple of years ago I went up to Silver Lake, California and stayed in this cabin. Funky but serviceable. The people next door came up to practice their musical instruments so you can figure how the restfulness went. They quieted down after what seemed like forever and I finally was able to enjoy the peace and quiet of the lake, mountains and fresh air. I chose this image because I am practicing black and white photography now and this was one that had enough interest to make the challenge well ....more challenging. Thanks for dropping by and not practicing you musical skills or lack thereof.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA, United States
I am a very shy introverted photographer. My psycho-therapist says that I may be able to come out of my shell almost any time now.